– Age of the Aranthian: Details of the events which unfolded on Necromunda following the rise of the Aranthians, the awakening of the Broodspire, and the beginning of the Scavenger's War. Includes a full timeline of the Age of the Aranthian, and a listing of known Nomad signs.
– The Fall of Helmawr Campaign: Rules for playing a series of linked games, the third instalment in the Succession Campaign. Gangs fight to seize and maintain control of vital Waypoints across the ash wastes, allowing them to hunt down the Helmawr heir, or help her escape.
– Narrative Scenarios: Seven narrative scenarios that reflect the events of Lady Haera's flight and the Scavengers War, including Wasteland Ambush, and Through the Vortex, which sees you fighting against the weather as well as opposing gangs.
– Dramatis Personae: Four Dramatis Personae central to the story, to hire and use with your gang: Asun’ghar, the Lady of Ash; the Squat brothers Orrin Grimjarl, Last Charter Lord of Jardlan, and Urson Grimjarl, Jardlan Nomad Hunter; and Silberlant Sevos, the Infotek.
– Additional Rules: New rules for House Van Saar, Palanite Enforcer, and Ironhead Squat Prospector gangs to use in Necromunda battles, including new crew, gang tactics, and Ash-jumper Arachni-rigs for Van Saar, new crew and the Tauros Venator for Palanite Enforcers, and the Skalvian Explorator and Claim Jumper for Iron Squad Prospectors.
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda: Ash Wastes Rulebook (or theNecromunda: Core Rulebookand Book of the Outlands supplement) to use the contents of this book.